Meatco engages farmers in first round of Liaison Meetings
22 Apr 2016
Topics discussed at the FLMs:
1. Temporary Closure of Okapuka Feedlot
2. Latest Developments on Meatco Ownership
3. Water Crisis and Okahandja’s Temporary Closure
4. Meatco Contract
5. Animal Grading
6. Meatco Prices
7. Status and background of Annasruh Feedlot
8. Meatco’s Future in the Northern Communal Area
L-R- Ronald Leonard Kubas, member of Meatco Board of Directors and Adv. Vekuii Rukoro, Meatco’s Chief Executive Officer engaging with producers at the first round of FLM’s held in Gobabis and Okahandja.
At FLM ‘s the company caters to the needs of producers as far as information is concerned, while at the same time creating a better understanding of our business.
Meatco Executives front row L-R Vehaka Tjimune, Executive:Policy Innovation, Stakeholder Relations and Corporate Affairs, Jannie Breytenbach, Executive: Operations and Heiner Bohme, Executive: Livestock Procurement attended these important meetings in order to interact with producers and provide answers to industry related questions.